Develops and implements organic SEO improvement strategies and writes SEO optimized copy for U.S. and Canada landing pages and the blog to increase user engagement, increase natural search traffic, improve keyword rankings, overtake competitors, and improve KPI performance.
- Improved SEO performance and outranked competitors on top 5 marketing pages for large volume keywords and increased clicks to site landing pages by avg. 20%-22% in 6 months.
- Identified new opportunities to increase conversions on global corridor pages with a multi-media content approach: blog articles, social posts, guest blogging, improved keyword densities on landing pages, customized copy for local audiences, removing duplicate content, SEO technical improvements, and locating keyword gaps through competitor analysis.
- Writes and implements structured data, schema.org and rich snippets on web pages.
- Partnership outreach to improve back-linking opportunities.
- Builds Dashboards and Reports to evaluate SEO performance and reports on KPI’s: conversions, registrations, app downloads, transactions, CTR, Impressions, natural search traffic.
- Conducts Technical SEO audits and fixes web defects to improve SEO Performance, including site speed improvements, mobile optimizations, mitigating duplicate content, and Keyword and Topic Research, TD-IDF analysis, competitive analysis, and locates new opportunities for building webpages and opening money transfer corridors for global reach.
- Produces blog content to improve internal linking objectives and improve site hierarchal structure.
- Conducts A/B testing on web pages to identify higher performing web copy, site elements, imagery and above the fold content.